Address: 1345 Carroll Ave, Echo Park, CA
Did you know – the most famous music video of all time was filmed just around the corner from Echo Park Lake? Yup – the Michael Jackson “Thriller” house appears frozen in time, alongside other Victorian-era homes in one of LA’s oldest neighborhoods.
With so many Halloween activities & events cancelled this year, what could be more pandemic-proof than cruising down here for some fun, socially-distanced photos. Stick around for a minute and enjoy the collection of other camera-friendly homes on the block; it’s like a real-life movie set!
Other sites & bites in the immediate area include:
- Dodger Stadium
- Mohawk Bend – “California’s best beer & the tastiest vegan & non-vegan pub food around”
- Cosa Buona – “Italian-inspired wood-fired pizzas made with California produce”
- Konbi – “Japanese egg salad sandwiches & select French pastries, with a strong local following”
- Monty’s Good Burger – “100% Plant-Based Burgers, Fries, Tots, and Shakes”
- Masa Bakery – “Chicago-style, deep-dish pies with vegan options, plus bread pudding”
Down below is a clip from “Thriller” showcasing the house.
Click Here for more info on Carroll Ave’s historical significance.